Extreme-fetish is in compliance
with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Extreme-fetish or if hyperlinks to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
* Provide evidence of the
authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
* Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
* You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Extreme-fetish search results.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Inform us of the location of copyrighted materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrights, by including URLs on Extreme-fetish containing aforementioned materials. Do not send any file attachments, images, PDFs e.t.c., we will not open them for security reasons. Include only the list of URLs in a simple text format, one URL per line.
Send the infringement notice to: abuse[at]extreme-fetish[dot]org
Please allow up to a 1-2 Days
for an email response.
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link
to content provided by other sites.